Next Bluemoon Meetup ?

Re: Next Bluemoon Meetup ! (29th March ?)

Match day is a bad idea IMO, ill be a moody twat if we lose and the game will take attention away from chit chat.

Its too big a game i think.

We should have the next one at Wetherspoons in Wombwell. It's like being in the monkey enclosure in a safari park but the locals aren't as articulate. There's a good chance they'll throw their own shit at you and stand on your table having a wank, but on the plus side it's cheap as fuck and I won't have far to get home.

dronefromsector7g said:
chabal said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Not falling for it eh Chabal?

Bastard

Bastard.

I pm'd you.

What a night. City lose to Chelsea and drone outsmarts me.

Nurse!
You could've outsmarted me by saying the pm was a fishing exercise(I thought it was) but I guess not. Gotcha.

The pm was a fishing exercise.

Phil Meup said:
bobmcfc said:
Ducado said:
Who did you meet Bob?

I was a joke, I sit near Rammy blue
That counts!
If we have a meet up later in the year I'm in. Will have photos with everyone, whatevs

I'm not getting drunk though because I just get wild

bobmcfc said:
Phil Meup said:
bobmcfc said:
I was a joke, I sit near Rammy blue
That counts!
If we have a meet up later in the year I'm in. Will have photos with everyone, whatevs

I'm not getting drunk though because I just get wild
Fortunately, the more I drink the calmer and more responsible I become - so again, I promise to look after you :-)

Well I will stay sober anyway

Interesting. I might have to come to one of these meet ups one day. Just don't ask me to do the food.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.