Next Captain

It's not as if you need to be Shakespeare to be captain anyway. How much of your vocabulary would you actually use?

"Yellow card sir!"
"Offside sir!"
"You're fucked ref!"
"Sorry sir, I won't step on Neville's balls again."

i don't care even if he was insulting me,lol,he would be my captain with de jong vice captain,the man leads by example,he wasn't even fit and he chased the ball 4 times in a row and moved about more than lazy ass ade today.

That is what you want,not only talented but willing to work hard and put in the shift,kolo used to be great but he has never been captain material and now he is rubbish and i don't think he would command the people respect if he is putting rubbish performances on the pitch.

not my fault! said:
kp789 said:
what is the difference?

Club captain represents the club, team captain represents the team on a match day.
We had two different ones last year but cant remember who was club captain tbh?

other way round mate.

Dont know about Club Captain unless it refers to how many chocolate biscuits he's been eating. I know he's been away from training but looked a few weeks away from match fitness tonight which is a shame as he is our inspiration. Having said that, not sure about leading by example should necessarily include chasing down lost causes. For every one where he forces an error there are 10 runs wasting energy that could be better used having that extra yard when he really needs it. This aspect of his game needs to be just a little more balanced I think.

Pughie said:
Manci7y said:
You cant have a Captain who cant speak English!!!

not what ive heard, ive heard hes quite fluent in english but feels embarrassed speaking english on the telly "because he sounds thick" according to him

Never stops gary neville...

Doesn't matter in the slightest who is captain, they only call heads or tails and wear an armband.
All the so called ' great captains' would have been exactly the same players whether they were made captain or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.