Next Captain

Carlos needs to be loved and appreciated to deliver his best and we're showing that. I think this may have been a token gesture but I'm sure he felt good leading us out, boosting his morale some more before the new season.

Think you're all reading far too much into it. Kolo wasn't playing from the start, so Tevez was captain for the day. Just like Stevie Ireland and Micah Richards have been this pre-season. Just Mancini's way of trying to give certain players a confidence boost.

Tricky_Trev said:
Think you're all reading far too much into it. Kolo wasn't playing from the start, so Tevez was captain for the day. Just like Stevie Ireland and Micah Richards have been this pre-season. Just Mancini's way of trying to give certain players a confidence boost.
the compare announced him as 'club captain' !

The announcer didn't say Club Captain he just said Captain. I think he was just Captain until he went off and Kolo took over.

At the training day yesterday I thought I heard the announcer introduce Kolo as CLUB Captain.

kp789 said:
not my fault! said:
He's "club captain" I assume Kolo will be team captain though.
what is the difference?

Club captain represents the club, team captain represents the team on a match day.
We had two different ones last year but cant remember who was club captain tbh?

not my fault! said:
kp789 said:
what is the difference?

Club captain represents the club, team captain represents the team on a match day.
We had two different ones last year but cant remember who was club captain tbh?

Club captain is always first choice captain when playing.

m27 said:
stephen koosh said:
Yes he did ...and it could be a inspired move by Roberto .

Captains should always lead by example and the lad does that

Seconded. The language issue is an obvious problem but in terms of leading by example, you're spot on mate.
If he could speak clearer English he'd certainly be my choice and a lot of others choice as club captain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.