Next Captain

Has to be Kompany or Barry, Their conduct on and off the pitch has been outstanding.. Cant exactly same the same about Nige.

Vincent Kompany without a shadow of doubt. He has loved to be a rock at the back, portrayed a positive image for the club, shown a maturity beyond his years and speaks better English than half of us lot!
He has openly stated his love for the club and wants to stay for a long while.
Consistently our best player, is this poll really required?!!

Nige or Vinny for me. They both portray the club in a positive light externally and command respect internally and both have a long future at the club.

I hope Carlos is relieved of the duty immediately as to allow him to wear the armband right now belittles the position.

NDJ could do it no question but we give the press another stick to beat us with.

Tevez should be stripped of the captaincy immediately. Can't have a half-hearted mard arse that has handed in a transfer request as our leader.

VK or GB for me.

NDJ for me every day of the week!
just look at what he did for the second goal yesterday. not only that but his attitude is second to none, including Carlos.
VK will be captain of our club eventually tho IMHO.
i trust mancini to make the right decision for our club. he is the only person qualified to make it and although i sometimes don't agree with his decisions, you can't argue with the league table.

kenzie115 said:
I know there's a thread for Vincent Kompany to be the new captain but thought a mod may be able to organise a poll?

Who should be City's captain?

Carlos Tevez
Kolo Toure
Nigel De Jong
Vincent Kompany
Gareth Barry

I hope it would be Barry or NDJ..but Barry was caught partying some time ago so i guess it would have to be De Jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.