Next Captain

Skashion said:
Kompany
De Jong
Zabaleta

It stops there for me. No-one else would be considered.
Same but I'd put Micah in the mix in a few years.

i would say barry should be our next captain, i think kompany should. but i think capello should keep barry as england captain and put an end to all this john
terry business. BARRY FOR ENGLAND CAPTAIN :)

He's not the quickest, which he admits, but a totally underated player for us.

In the modern era he is a good role model. Calm, articulate, great football brain. City and Englands captain for me, and soon.

Hopefully the first one in 35 years to have his hand on silverware!!

Barry does not get the credit he deserves. He puts his foot in when needed , he passes cooly and simply ( this is key in foot ball always the simple ball is the best) he can leave the incisive stuff to Silva that's his job and nay fool who thinks he should not be in the team is deluded- he is such a valuable playe rto City he would be sorely missed. He got a 5 rating in the telegraph for Wednesday and that tosser from Villa, Downing, got an 8 despite him giving the ball away crucially three times in the second half in positions whihc could have set them up only for Barry to calmly sort it out.
put simply for all those critics BARRY IS INVALUABLE AS ARE A NUMBER OF OTHERS FOR CITY, de jong komps silva tevez hart.
Football is actually a simple game; play the simple ball it all happens from there- fancy stuff often gets you knowhere

kevodevo said:
Barry does not get the credit he deserves. He puts his foot in when needed , he passes cooly and simply ( this is key in foot ball always the simple ball is the best) he can leave the incisive stuff to Silva that's his job and nay fool who thinks he should not be in the team is deluded- he is such a valuable playe rto City he would be sorely missed. He got a 5 rating in the telegraph for Wednesday and that tosser from Villa, Downing, got an 8 despite him giving the ball away crucially three times in the second half in positions whihc could have set them up only for Barry to calmly sort it out.
put simply for all those critics BARRY IS INVALUABLE AS ARE A NUMBER OF OTHERS FOR CITY, de jong komps silva tevez hart.
Football is actually a simple game; play the simple ball it all happens from there- fancy stuff often gets you knowhere

Good post

avoidconfusion said:
Skashion said:
Kompany
De Jong
Zabaleta

It stops there for me. No-one else would be considered.

This. Doubt Barry will even be in the 1st team anymore after this season.
You might be interested to know that they said this sort of shite at Villa when he left them and look what happened to them . Believe me he is more valuable as a team member than you think - and if you think not you really don't know much about team strategy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.