Next Captain

Barry is an uninspiring pedestrian plodder and a role model for the miserable git brigade. Captaincy material my arse....

It's one thing captaining England but I just can't see him as captain of a team that wants success.

Impeccable said:
kevodevo said:
Barry does not get the credit he deserves. He puts his foot in when needed , he passes cooly and simply ( this is key in foot ball always the simple ball is the best) he can leave the incisive stuff to Silva that's his job and nay fool who thinks he should not be in the team is deluded- he is such a valuable playe rto City he would be sorely missed. He got a 5 rating in the telegraph for Wednesday and that tosser from Villa, Downing, got an 8 despite him giving the ball away crucially three times in the second half in positions whihc could have set them up only for Barry to calmly sort it out.
put simply for all those critics BARRY IS INVALUABLE AS ARE A NUMBER OF OTHERS FOR CITY, de jong komps silva tevez hart.
Football is actually a simple game; play the simple ball it all happens from there- fancy stuff often gets you knowhere

Good post

Nice one.

The guy has no vision whatsoever.
Always looking for the easy option.
Please dont confuse this with "The simple ball"
Has not got a clue how to play a through ball.
He is always looking to play the ball back or sideways.
Stifles forward movement with his backward thinking.

Having said that I hope he has a blinder on Sunday and I will eat my words.
Although I think Milner should play instead.

john blue said:
Whitworth park. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR GLASSES FROM. ?

In the words of the milk ad - exactly! Everyone loves to slag him off yet time and time again he's the mainstay of the England team.

Fuckin City fans or so-called - theres some wankers out there. Remember Lincoln away getting beat? Remember Full Members Cup?

I'd like to see Lescott have a bash at it. Personally think it should be a midfied/defender appointment.

m35 blue68 said:
john blue said:
Whitworth park. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR GLASSES FROM. ?

In the words of the milk ad - exactly! Everyone loves to slag him off yet time and time again he's the mainstay of the England team.

Fuckin City fans or so-called - theres some wankers out there. Remember Lincoln away getting beat? Remember Full Members Cup?

You cheeky TWAT
So-Called City Fan, Wanker.
Who the Fuck do you think you are.
I've probably seen more City games than you can dream about.
We dont agree so I'm a "so- called fan" and a wanker.
You have your opinion and I have mine about Barry.
Last time I looked this is still a democratic Country and isnt the
success of this forum debate.
I don't boo him, I want him to be good, just as I want everyone who
pulls a Blue shirt on to be.
So wind you neck in and go have a can of Vimto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.