Next Captain

Re: Re: "The captain is Vincent Kompany"

Adam-mcfc said:
Mancini called Kompany "Vinnie?" I find that hard to believe
The comment that I found hard to believe was RM saying of Tevez "He's a clever man"

He deserves it! Class act on and off the field, and i am proud to have him as our captain.

Interesting to see what Tevez makes of this though, even though he must have seen it coming. I guess it can go both ways. Anyway it's a good signal to send to the squad, if you act out of line, there will be consequenses! I'm looking in your direction mr. Balotelli. :-)

frasermcfc said:
Reported on the BBC website as "City strip Tevez of captaincy", fuckin typical.
and by that ginger wanker Daniel Taylor of the Guardian,

funny, i don't remember any of them printing that Wio Ferdinand was 'STRIPPED' of his armband last year.

yet people still reckon that there's no biased towards that lot !!!

More evidence that City will not be pandering to the prima donna anymore. Congrats to Vinnie, well deserved that somebody who has shown unstinting dedication on and off the pitch to City should be rewarded.

IMO the best thing to come out of this,is the fact that no matter how many toys Tevez throws out of his pram nowadays, we aint being held to ransom by some fucker who thinks the Club is built around him.
Wonderful move Bobby and well done and deserved Big Vinnie.

we need a captain thats strong on the field and off
last night was time for your captain to stand up and take the team forward
on the pitch and after the game in the media with interveiws

a captain would take tevez and behind closed doors show him what for there would be no 2nd best tevez would need his dummy

i did like joe hart's show of anger after the 2nd goal that my pick for captain

ancoats said:
we need a captain thats strong on the field and off
last night was time for your captain to stand up and take the team forward
on the pitch and after the game in the media with interveiws

a captain would take tevez and behind closed doors show him what for there would be no 2nd best tevez would need his dummy

i did like joe hart's show of anger after the 2nd goal that my pick for captain

I was angry to, can i be captain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.