Next Captain

Personally always thought Vincent comes across as a very intelligent but slightly introspective type. Wasn't sure if he was noisy enough.

Nigel de Jong for me. Real man who would probably string Tevez up on his changing room hook.

Who's his agent?

Kompany just oozes class. A calm influence too (which we, of all clubs, need). Kompany's a good captain.

CityFan94 said:
Kompany just oozes class. A calm influence too (which we, of all clubs, need). Kompany's a good captain.

great player kompany but he's not a captain
some players dont need another job on the filed and sometimes take's away something the thing and counts most playing we seen 2/3 time this season with a back pass that kompany form has dip

joe hart will be england captain and should be man city captain right now

ancoats said:
CityFan94 said:

some players dont need another job on the filed and sometimes take's away something the thing and counts most playing we seen 2/3 time this season with a back pass that kompany form has dip

It still not working second time round, VK captain for years

ancoats said:
CityFan94 said:

He's the only choice amongst a squad lacking in character.

Thought Kompany was the leader looking at last year but sometimes captancy can have an effect on the players performances and he has not been at his best this year (still dam good though).

Looking at our squad though i cant really see anyone else better than Kompany for the role. Zabs yes but you need someone who will start the bulk of games as the captain and unsure on De Jong, least till the contract stuff is sorted.

Hope its just a blip in form for Kompnay as he does come across very very well in interviews and is a credit to the club

Kompany is the man. There wasn't much he could've done about either of the goals last night. I remember one cracking tackle second half and an athletic clearance. He couldn't really have done anything more, when they keep the ball away from you like that, there's not a lot you can do. Defence was relatively solid, I think the goals were down to the luck of where the ball falls in the 6 yard box from Hart's saves, and we didn't get that yesterday.

Zaba was doing a great job as captain on the bench.

Prestwich_Blue said:
robbieh said:
Personally always thought Vincent comes across as a very intelligent but slightly introspective type. Wasn't sure if he was noisy enough.

Nigel de Jong for me. Real man who would probably string Tevez up on his changing room hook.
That's the guy. Couldn't have put it better myself.

de jong would also make a great captain vinny is not strong interm of captain
making great tackle's yes but not leading the team forward for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.