Next Captain

JoeMercer'sWay said:
nice to see him staying and training, going to games with the lads instead of taking a holiday.

You jest... He left yesterday for a weeks holiday. Not sure to where though, could be Belgium or Dubai. Or heck to Disney World and meet Obama, (yes Obamas visting Disney Thursday)

A big shout out for Vinnie. He has really come to the fore as our leader lately. From sorting out Mario at "that" free kick to leading the players in appreciating the supporters after matches and getting them pumped up like he does in the latest WBA tunnel cam. He is going to be our leader for a long time to come.

Your absolutley bang-on correct old boy!
V.K is a 1st class act. I was watching him lead the team out yesterday, and whilst Joe Hart was nice and relaxed, sharing a joke or two with the Norwich goalie, Captain Kompany was a vision of pure focus and determination. It got me wondering, are we watching a future City manager?

de niro said:
what a player, if he can cut out that little careless streak he shows now and again he'll be world class. he is a brilliant captain.

Bill, you know I never disagree with you but Vincent Kompany IS world class, he doesn't have a 'little carelss streak' ................... *lol* I am very sorry but Vincent Kompany can do no wrong, he is a gentleman, a player of the highest quality and he is 110% perfect!!!

Onward and upward with Manchester City

The Boys in Blue never give in.

No doubting the captain and I agree he is world class but there is some truth in what de niro says.
For a while this season he was insistant on pumping the ball from the back which didn't do us many favours, though this could have been a coaching incident as Vinnys natural game seems to be running it out.

I think he's returned to his best form with Lescott at his side.

Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
what a player, if he can cut out that little careless streak he shows now and again he'll be world class. he is a brilliant captain.

Bill, you know I never disagree with you but Vincent Kompany IS world class, he doesn't have a 'little carelss streak' ................... *lol* I am very sorry but Vincent Kompany can do no wrong, he is a gentleman, a player of the highest quality and he is 110% perfect!!!

Onward and upward with Manchester City

The Boys in Blue never give in.

sorry shiela but the guy can be careless, rare but to be truly world class you have to cut that out, he will do i'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.