Next Captain

Kompany would walk into any side in the world at the moment and that includes Barcelona and Real Madrid

Not world class?

myarse.gif

de niro said:
Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
what a player, if he can cut out that little careless streak he shows now and again he'll be world class. he is a brilliant captain.

Bill, you know I never disagree with you but Vincent Kompany IS world class, he doesn't have a 'little carelss streak' ................... *lol* I am very sorry but Vincent Kompany can do no wrong, he is a gentleman, a player of the highest quality and he is 110% perfect!!!

Onward and upward with Manchester City

The Boys in Blue never give in.

sorry shiela but the guy can be careless, rare but to be truly world class you have to cut that out, he will do i'm sure.

He will Bill, I was just joking, he did have one careless pass yesterday as well, but we got away with it. You know I have the greatest admiration for our Captain, he is my hero in the team at present. Glad that you had a good day yesterday.

Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
Eccles Blue said:
Bill, you know I never disagree with you but Vincent Kompany IS world class, he doesn't have a 'little carelss streak' ................... *lol* I am very sorry but Vincent Kompany can do no wrong, he is a gentleman, a player of the highest quality and he is 110% perfect!!!

sorry shiela but the guy can be careless, rare but to be truly world class you have to cut that out, he will do i'm sure.

He will Bill, I was just joking, he did have one careless pass yesterday as well, but we got away with it. You know I have the greatest admiration for our Captain, he is my hero in the team at present. Glad that you had a good day yesterday.

Vinnie is a class act, a great leader for the team and the club and seriously good professional. He is correctly a massive fans favourite and to be fair a favourite within the league with pundits and other etams fans.

Yesterday I thought his performance was average. Missplaced a few passes,wasnt tight enough on his man a number of times (which had Mancini yelling at him) and just generally wasnt quite at his best.Still top man though and wouldnt swap him for anyone.Him and Lescott are the best pairing in the league.

love him! if i'm honest though its lescott who has impressed me more and more each time I see him. Was convinced we needed another cb in the summer, now I'm not so sure - its just the top top forwards that worry me

City Raider said:
love him! if i'm honest though its lescott who has impressed me more and more each time I see him. Was convinced we needed another cb in the summer, now I'm not so sure - its just the top top forwards that worry me

we 100% need a cb, we saw what happend when these lads get injured/banned.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:

Vinnie is a class act, a great leader for the team and the club and seriously good professional. He is correctly a massive fans favourite and to be fair a favourite within the league with pundits and other etams fans.

Yesterday I thought his performance was average. Missplaced a few passes,wasnt tight enough on his man a number of times (which had Mancini yelling at him) and just generally wasnt quite at his best.Still top man though and wouldnt swap him for anyone.Him and Lescott are the best pairing in the league.
You must be sat close to Mancini<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
City Raider said:

we 100% need a cb, we saw what happend when these lads get injured/banned.
Rekik and Savic will be better next season

de niro said:
Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
what a player, if he can cut out that little careless streak he shows now and again he'll be world class. he is a brilliant captain.

A centre back who would walk into any team in the world IS world class, players don't have to be faultless to be world class

Was fantastic yesterday, I love the tackles when he slides in and wins the ball then gets up and plays it forward.

Also noticed Lescott is getting more comfortable on the ball which is good because he looked like a new born giraffe not long ago.
Lescott and Kompany building a fantastic partnership!

Savic out on loan next year with Rekik and Kolo the backups unless we cash in on Kolo and bring in another young cb or old cb looking for a last contract before moving to a coaching role etc.

de niro said:

Then again, Evra/Ferdinand makes countless mistakes in a single game and still I hear buffoons out there calling them "world class".

de niro said:

There isn't, never has been and never will be a footballer that doesn't make the odd mistake.
Kompany is world class now. You could even make a damn good case for him actually being the best CB in the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.