Next Captain

The man gave a good interview after the game talked straight & true fully.& this quote said it all
"We have not played well - and we have done what teams have done to us.

Not sure about this for next year as Vincent will benefit from a longer rest -but I will say giving Joe the arm band seemed to give him a boost and he took on some responsibility with his performance. Some players up their performance with added responsibility plus I have always felt that having Yaya as back up skipper was a very poor decision - Good as he's been in 4 of his 5 years with us I would hardly think he leads by example. Joe seems to really care and that can be infectious.

Maybe for the future As he is still very young as never shuts up shouting instructions at outfield players which i like, but not quite enough yet too have that responsibility IMO.

Eccles Blue said:
Captain: Vincent Kompany
Vice Captain: Joe Hart
2nd Vice Captain; Pablo Zabaleta

OR

Captain: Vincent Kompany
Vice Captain: Pablo Zabaleta
2nd Vice Captain: Joe Hart
Can't argue with that, once Kompany is fully fit he will be back to his best in no time.

middleton___blue said:
Maybe for the future As he is still very young as never shuts up shouting instructions at outfield players which i like, but not quite enough yet too have that responsibility IMO.

For me zab for vc but joe yesterday shouting instruction out was loud enough to here him with mangala,with the mix-up,joe screaming at him,in the end you just here FFS..

You can always hear Joe shouting "come on lads" or words to that effect in the tunnel cams on the official site. He's very vocal and gives very direct post match interviews. Definitely captain material.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.