Next Captain

mancity1 said:
karen7 said:
mancity1 said:
Not a crusade Karen and if you have nothing to contribute to this thread I respectfully suggest you try another one and unbore yourself.

Nothing more boring than a person telling someone else they are bored.

Check out Dr Phil tomorrow.

Very funny,not

Wasn't meant to be , just some good advice I was given many years ago.

Try it you will be better for it.

can't really enjoy this spat because I do not know who is Dr Phil ? Am I missing out ?

Hart Captain
milner if he stays with with Demi as deps

GaudinoMotors said:
Kompany is shot mentally - I know the business course he's doing, and although admirable, as captain and with his responsibilities he should not have done it or been allowed to.
Plenty of time for that later.

D'you know him personally, because otherwise I'd say you're talking out of your arse. Just because a player has a below par season (primarily because they haven't been fit and have been hampered by injuries), doesn't automatically equate that they are 'shot' either mentally or physically.

Anyway we won't be getting a new captain because Vinny isn't going anywhere and whether Pellegrini stay in charge or another manager comes in, the club captain will remain the club captain. You can write that down and save it for when next season starts and it's proven to be correct.

Mister Appointment said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Kompany is shot mentally - I know the business course he's doing, and although admirable, as captain and with his responsibilities he should not have done it or been allowed to.
Plenty of time for that later.

D'you know him personally, because otherwise I'd say you're talking out of your arse. Just because a player has a below par season (primarily because they haven't been fit and have been hampered by injuries), doesn't automatically equate that they are 'shot' either mentally or physically.

Anyway we won't be getting a new captain because Vinny isn't going anywhere and whether Pellegrini stay in charge or another manager comes in, the club captain will remain the club captain. You can write that down and save it for when next season starts and it's proven to be correct.
Always liked you.

Let's be honest this season by Kompany's high high standards has been poor is it time to take the arm band off him and give it to Joe? Let Kompany sole focus be his own form and nothing else. Watching Hart yesterday it seem to bring the best out of Joe and he was brilliant all game yesterday. He is the only 1 I would take the arm band from Kompany to give to.

Hilarious.

When Joe had a bad spell City fans wanted him out of the club.

Now Kompany is having a bad spell we want to strip him of the captaincy.

Short term, fickle, shallow memory.

Well i never wanted Joe out and i think he can be a fine captain, he defo has no qualms shouting the odds.
If he was captain i would not mind at all, depends if Kompany does though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.