Next Captain

2nd a year in a row our captain's been someone who's (most likely) in their last year of the club. Dont like this decision at all and based on the results dont really like the players picking the captain, they just seem to vote for the most senior player rather than the most natural leader. 3 captains in 3 years is dumb and its stopping anyone growing into the role over time.

2nd a year in a row our captain's been someone who's (most likely) in their last year of the club. Dont like this decision at all and based on the results dont really like the players picking the captain, they just seem to vote for the most senior player rather than the most natural leader. 3 captains in 3 years is dumb and its stopping anyone growing into the role over time.

I don't think it really matters that much to be honest. Fern wont play that much and it will likely be Kev on those occasions.

Fernandinho is as much of a natural leader as anyone in that dressing room, I really don’t understand questioning his leadership abilities lol if there’s anything to complain about it’s the fact that he probably won’t start too many games (I personally don’t think that matters though)

Also if they were as focused on seniority as you make it seem, Aguero would be vice captain instead of Kev, so leadership is clearly valued

Last edited:
Dino would start in CM for me as long as he's fit then he get in before Rodri

Some will think different & thats fine but Rodri I still don't get??

I recon Dino starts at CB on Monday

Wonder how much Ferna will actually play. I dont think too much. No way Pep starts him above Gundogan or Rodri in CDM. And I hope we will have better options in CB than him.

I mean if the team's picked Fernandinho then fair enough.

Him being captain probably won't change the game time he gets though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.