Next Captain

1) Dias
2) Rodri
3) Walker
4) KDB
5) Stones

I honestly just don’t see KDB as the captain he doesn’t seem to have the character to be main captain which is perfectly fine.

They normally have a group of them but I'd imagine de Bruyne would get it on seniority. Walker, Dias, maybe Stones/Rodri in that "leadership group" too.

Dias is the best leader in my opinion but could imagine he's a bit too intense for some of the more chilled out players.

Think it could be Kevin on the basis it’s his turn.
Dias would probably be the best pick albeithe does take himself a bit seriously. Johny Johny Stones would do a fine job as well.

Dias
Walker
Kev
Johnny
Rodders

as the senior team.

If only there was already a 200 page thread discussing this topic

Dias, Rodri and Stones for me.

But de Bruyne - despite not being a good captain because he moans at his teammates and throws his arms around too much on the pitch because other players aren’t up to his standard and he doesn’t understand that - will probably get it.

There’s nothing particularly wrong with what de Bruyne does but I just don’t think the captain should be doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.