Next Captain

It looks like this year's captain will be selected by the playing group shortly so I wanted to find out who you would select and why (if someone can kindly add a poll with all of our senior players that would be much appreciated!)

I'm personally leaning towards Rodri or Dias. Both are obvious natural leaders. They are incredibly passionate and charismatic. They are the best in the world in their positions. They are consumate professionals so would not only be great examples to the younger/new players but I could also never imagine them involved in controversy, similar to Gundogan.

Who do you choose?

What I would pick, Dias, Rodri, Stones. They're the natural leaders on the pitch and display the calmness needed from your captain.

What it will be, kdb, walker, dias. It tends to be seniority based, which is fine. Leaders will lead whether they're captain or not so it ultimately doesn't matter.

KDB finally gets his chance to talk and Kyle will be vice (well he does have form for that).

kevin-de-bruyne-let-me-talk.gif

Looks like it well may be Walker until KDB is back.
Not been voted for yet, expect they are waiting for pep to be back!

Personally not sure Kyle is captain material. He was shouting at the bench on Saturday, saying they needed to be up to support the team, this was within the first ten minutes! If he can’t get them amped up with his team talk then how can we rely on him in bigger situations! He also had a mini argument with Dias, in which they both seemed annoyed at each other for running the back line in different ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.