Next Captain

It has to be someone who will play every week guaranteed. Ideally in the middle of the park.

De Jong, Kompany, Ireland look the most obvious candidates in that respect as I think we''ll be signing a new centre half.

I'd pick Kompany. I don't want Ireland burdened with the captaincy even though his attitude is faultless. He is an example that I am sure the likes of Jim Cassell keep pointing out to the young lads. We're all proud of him and rightly so because he always puts his heart into it and works hard for his money.

Encouraging that there are several options. My favourite would be Kompany, but Dunne is back on form

I think we need to bring someone in to be captain.

I don't think we'll get Terry on board in a million years, but someone of that mould is what we need.

Bring in a real leader thats already done the job. I've seen ompany with the armband a couple of times and i've not been blown away by his leadership and motivation.

If it's to be a current player then either:

Ned, kompany or dare i say this :/ someone like bellamy (my only reason being he wont let players slack he gets on their backs to keep on going)

I think Kompany should be named captain next season and I also think he should play at centre back and replace Dunne. What do people think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.