Next James Bond?

Very funny article pointing out the nonsense behind the furore!

Sh*t that features invisible cloaking cars, watches that turn into saws or lasers are acceptable, but not a Black man.

No, that's pushing things too far...

My personal favourite was skydiving into a pilot-less plane and flying it out of a mountain range.

Very funny article pointing out the nonsense behind the furore!

Sh*t that features invisible cloaking cars, watches that turn into saws or lasers are acceptable, but not a Black man.

No, that's pushing things too far...

They’re clearly not acceptable because ‘shit’ like that has been removed from Bond films.

They’re clearly not acceptable because ‘shit’ like that has been removed from Bond films.

Really? The last Bond turd I had the displeasure of seeing featured Daniel Craig shooting, running jumping fighting etc on a moving train, then at the end, his suit was pristine! Presume some kind of magical self-cleaning suit?!

Haha.

giphy.gif

Er, since the last 3 or 4 films.

Up until then, it was all fine and dandy.

Ironically, since the removal of such 'items' you've complained that the genre is no longer the same!!

That’s my point. It isn’t the same. It’s become boring and unimaginative.

Really? The last Bond turd I had the displeasure of seeing featured Daniel Craig shooting, running jumping fighting etc on a moving train, then at the end, his suit was pristine! Presume some kind of magical self-cleaning suit?!

Was it given to him by Q and touted as such?

Sod it go the whole hog and cast the new sky pundit as bond. That’s edgy and pc enough for everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.