Next League Games

But.... Will we ever have a better chance of dicking them on their own patch?
They’ll only miss VVD, have lost 2 games at home in a row, and they need a reaction. Lose this and they will be 10 points behind with us having a game in hand. It’s a must win, and form doesn’t really matter going into these games. They always step up against us on Anfield. They’ll get high on their asthma medicine and run a combined 100 miles and a bum like Wijnaldum will score a 30 yard screamer for the first time in his career (including training sessions). It will be a very tough game. That’s my optimistic take on it :)

They’ll only miss VVD, have lost 2 games at home in a row, and they need a reaction. Lose this and they will be 10 points behind with us having a game in hand. It’s a must win, and form doesn’t really matter going into these games. They always step up against us on Anfield. They’ll get high on their asthma medicine and run a combined 100 miles and a bum like Wijnaldum will score a 30 yard screamer for the first time in his career (including training sessions). It will be a very tough game. That’s my optimistic take on it :)
I dread to hear your negative take ;-)

Liverpool (A)
Tottenham (H)
Arsenal (A)
West Ham (H)
Man Utd (H)

It's a tall order to win all of them but if we do it's all over.
In the last 5 PL games, West Ham have 12 points, Arsenal 8, Spuds, Dippers and Utd 7 points. Sheffield United and Brighton have better form than all but WH.

Carry on as we are and we will pick up 12 points at least.

Liverpool are now mentally and physically fatigued. Our defence is looking stronger than it has over the past few seasons. Psychologically we are already 1-0 up. They will come out fighting but we're too strong this season. First win at Anfield for many a year coming up and that will be the dagger in the hearts of the chasing pack. You can then watch them all fall further behind as we take complete control. CTID

Liverpool (A)
Tottenham (H)
Everton (A)
Arsenal (A)
West Ham (H)
Man Utd (H)

Everton scheduled now on 17th. Incredibly tough period.

It’s a hard run but everyone plays everyone twice. We’ve got a 6 point gap and we’re the in form team - Would prefer to get as many difficult fixtures in as possible right about now. If we come out of it still I’m the mix (which we absolutely should) then it’s game on.

the only shame is that KDB isn’t fit.

Next 10 Premier League games:
West Brom (H) - Draw
Southampton (A) - Win
Newcastle (H) - Win
Chelsea (A) - Win
Brighton (H) - Win
Crystal Palace (H) - Win
Villa (H) - Win
West Brom (A) - Win
Sheffield United (H) - Win
Burnley (A) - Win
28/30 points

9 wins
1 draw
0 defeats
22 goals scored
2 goals conceded

A far better return than I was expecting going into that run of games as our form wasn't great at the time. When you look at the sitters we missed against West Brom, it should really have been 30 points.

Liverpool (A)
Tottenham (H)
Everton (A)
Arsenal (A)
West Ham (H)
Man Utd (H)

Everton scheduled now on 17th. Incredibly tough period.

If we get 18 points from those 6 games and win the FA Cup tie and Borussia Monchengladbach game this month, we're going to win everything this season.

The league will be taken care of, and the confidence and belief of coming through that run and being on a 21 match winning streak/28 match unbeaten streak will be unshakeable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.