Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad is rapidly proving himself to be very good at what he does.In terms of professionalism,the two other skip rats you mention aren't in the same galaxy.
I'm not blinkered or narrow minded enough to give a fuck about his previous allegiance,i only care about his ability and what he could offer us,and right now,given other options.....we would be foolish not keep a watching brief on him.

He’s won 2 PL games. Should we add Carrick to the watch list? He didn’t do anything out of the ordinary in Scotland.

Look, Pep can be here for 18 months or extend. But he will go at some point . The one thing that does concern me are the rumours of Bobby Manc going to the rags. I could not watch the 93:20 highlights again if that happened. Please Bobby ,never do that and maybe come back one day.

Look, Pep can be here for 18 months or extend. But he will go at some point . The one thing that does concern me are the rumours of Bobby Manc going to the rags. I could not watch the 93:20 highlights again if that happened. Please Bobby ,never do that and maybe come back one day.

Will Bobby suit the current club philosophy of style and play?, the club has been drastically changed since his departure. Doubt our board will prioritize to make for his return if he avalaible after Pep resign eventually.

Will Bobby suit the current club philosophy of style and play?, the club has been drastically changed since his departure. Doubt our board will prioritize to make for his return if he avalaible after Pep resign eventually.
Am sure you are right..probably will never happen..but he is a great manager and the thought of him at the rags just upsets me..apart from the Wigan debacle, he delivered for City and brought me personally some of the greatest times following City after years of nothing..rag semi, Stoke, and 93:20.

Am sure you are right..probably will never happen..but he is a great manager and the thought of him at the rags just upsets me..apart from the Wigan debacle, he delivered for City and brought me personally some of the greatest times following City after years of nothing..rag semi, Stoke, and 93:20.

While the potential of Mancini joining the rags will be upsetting, the potential catastrophe and hillarity ensues with Mancini as their manager is too hard to pass up.

There's more likely he is going to fail in there and he will even be better legend in my book if he making them even worse than before

I think if we were to get Haaland, Pep may want to stick around a few more. If this kid's potential is as high as hyped (with clear proof it's not just hype) I'd think it hard to walk away from.
I thought Pep (even now) had a preference for Kane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.