Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three more years according to the lad who sits in front of me with a legal business in northern Spain, and who called Pellegrini, Bernardo, Rodri, Dias etc long before they were even gossiped about online, let alone the papers.
He also reckons Haaland has provisionally agreed and a British (interesting phrase?) left back is being seriously looked at.
Just passing on. I’m in no way ITK except when my mate who lives in Bernardo’s building insisted that once Covid lockdown was over he might not be so homesick and desperate to leave. I betted on him staying and so he did.
That said, Bernie leaving the pitch in tears v Arsenal did shit me up. But apparently an anniversary of something

Doing very well but why would he come back? He is putting in the hard yards at Arsenal, he is far more attached to them emotionally than us.
There are about half a billion reasons why he’d come back looking at the net spend table shown recently on here. These guys are top professionals, emotions are there but they take a back seat to other more important factors.

There are about half a billion reasons why he’d come back looking at the net spend table shown recently on here. These guys are top professionals, emotions are there but they take a back seat to other more important factors.
Arsenal have opened the purse strings for him and look like doing the same this summer.

He has no feeling towards us as a club other than he was Pep's No2.

He played for 5 year at Arsenal and loved his time there, he left a very comfortable job with us to test himself in very difficult circumstances, he so far has done a very good job. He has handled the Aubameyang well and the club has backed him, he will not be coming back to us.

Arsenal have opened the purse strings for him and look like doing the same this summer.

He has no feeling towards us as a club other than he was Pep's No2.

He played for 5 year at Arsenal and loved his time there, he left a very comfortable job with us to test himself in very difficult circumstances, he so far has done a very good job. He has handled the Aubameyang well and the club has backed him, he will not be coming back to us.
Very few managers in the world would turn us down and he’s certainly not one of them. If Pep were to leave this summer Arteta would be staring at his phone like a lovesick teenage girl waiting for Khaldoon’s number to pop up.

Above all else driven guys like him are ambitious. Personal goals far outstrip any sentiment he may feel for Arsenal and anyhow it’s not like he’s got the kind of relationship with Arsenal that say Vinny or Dave or Zaba etc etc had with City - I.e the unconditional adoration of the fans for having played a big part in era defining successes. He had a few seasons at Arsenal at the end of his career when Arsenal were gradually slipping away from the top table - his bond with Arsenal isn’t in the same league as that of Adams or Wright or Vieira.

watching the disgraceful shit the arsenal players pull added to their horrible disciple i wouldn’t want Arteta anywhere near us.

Very few managers in the world would turn us down and he’s certainly not one of them. If Pep were to leave this summer Arteta would be staring at his phone like a lovesick teenage girl waiting for Khaldoon’s number to pop up.

Above all else driven guys like him are ambitious. Personal goals far outstrip any sentiment he may feel for Arsenal and anyhow it’s not like he’s got the kind of relationship with Arsenal that say Vinny or Dave or Zaba etc etc had with City - I.e the unconditional adoration of the fans for having played a big part in era defining successes. He had a few seasons at Arsenal at the end of his career when Arsenal were gradually slipping away from the top table - his bond with Arsenal isn’t in the same league as that of Adams or Wright or Vieira.
So wrong.

watching the disgraceful shit the arsenal players pull added to their horrible disciple i wouldn’t want Arteta anywhere near us.

Tbf, most player in question is already problematic before Arteta appointment. No amount of discipline will change that lot behavior, that's why he try to bring a lot of young player to Arsenal and moulding him to his liking because they easier to influence rather than old and problematic senior player who he is trying to rid them one by one.

Mind you most of our squad player still have fondness working with Arteta and he also have part to contribute our centurions season. So him being able to prop up that Arsenal squad to still being in top four contender this season is achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.