Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere but saw a bit of an article from the Athletic about Peps renewal and how it was a family decision. We've seen that his wife has gone back to Barcelona because of her business, but the Pathetic recon Chistina and Max were in the away end at a recent away fixture.
You've got to be on board to stand with drugged up pissheads for 2 hours, I reckon.
Pathetic recon? Lost me

It has been leaked that Luis Enrique is not going to renew his contract with Spain. and he said on twitch that he likes England. interesting. where could he go

Last edited:
I do wish we could drop this subject. Pep is here for at least two and a half more years. Why wish away his time?

I agree with this. Txiki and the other directors are professionals, and it's their job to have a plan to execute if, for completely unforeseen reasons, we needed to recruit someone in Pep's place at any point before his contract ends. I'm sure they know who'd be likely to be available and who they'd opt for if they really needed to.

But Pep's new deal means that, all being well, we shouldn't have to rely on these precautions. And so we, as fans, can enjoy the privilege of having this true master of his craft in charge for as long as he remains. I don't intend to worry about who comes next until I know it's time to make that choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.