Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this is a distinct thread. If not am sure the mods will do their thing….

What do you think will happen? Part of me thinks “we will have a plan”. Then the other part of me thinks he is such a generational talent that a massive (arg!) amount of our success can be attributed to his genius. And genius is hard to replace

So what do you think will happen (wish I knew how to do polls!)

1. More success than now
2. Virtually same success
3. Slow decline
4. Rapid decline

I think slow decline is the best we can hope for, I can’t see us being able to keep up to the current standards but I’d hope we’d be there or there abouts every season.

I think the management will look across to Salford, and maybe to North London, and think the North London model is the best way forward

A slow decline indicates a decline to… nothing? What if we take a backwards step but stay competitive? We know this is as good as it gets but why does it have to decline … slowly. Why cant we just still be pretty good?

I don’t expect to see a manager as good as Pep anywhere so we should expect some drop off but Pep will tell you that you can’t do it without the right players and, even if Txiki goes too, we can still recruit fantastic players who fit the model of how City want to play.

City can also recruit talented managers who play a style of football that accords with City’s way of doing things.

Mancini and Pellegrini won titles in style. The organisation has grown and matured since then and that structure can support plenty more success after Pep leaves.

City are here for the long haul, Pep is the best but so are the the backroom boys who brought him here..
I see nothing but continued success when Pep leaves.. it obviously won’t be on this level or achieved in the same manner but I’m certain all the rag and dipper pricks who think City will disappear over the horizon when he’s gone, are in for a very nasty fuckin shock…!!

The world will still turn and utd will still be fucking dogshit.

Just going to enjoy every moment he’s here and not worry about what’s next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.