Next Manager after Pep

Gus Cruz

Team supported
Manchester City
The last three managers to win the Champions League have been Germans. It’s no coincidence. Germany right now is probably the center of intellectual discussions about football. That’s where I would to looking for the next manager if possible

I also recommend the documentary Trainer (on Amazon Prime) about German managers and their formation. It’s from 2011/2012 I think

Sir Joe Aguero

The last three managers to win the Champions League have been Germans. It’s no coincidence. Germany right now is probably the center of intellectual discussions about football. That’s where I would to looking for the next manager if possible

I also recommend the documentary Trainer (on Amazon Prime) about German managers and their formation. It’s from 2011/2012 I think

Italian managers do well in England. Mancini, Conte, Ancelotti, Ranieri. Really like what Gasperini has done at Atalanta with such a small budget and the very attacking football they play.

Obviously don’t want Pep to ever leave, but German & Italian managers seem to have the most success.

AndyP68

Team supported
City
Managing a team thats won a couple of games in Europe too, who’d have thought it!
“Won a couple of games”...they’ve not lost in 30, which equals their record set in the 1930s and are playing superb football.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.