Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know, but Mancini’s achievements will always rank higher than Pep’s to me, and his achievements at Italy show what a top class manager he is.

I don’t know, but Mancini’s achievements will always rank higher than Pep’s to me, and his achievements at Italy show what a top class manager he is.
4 matches with Mancini as manager that have been as good(if not better)as anything than Pep has given us.

Rags semi
Stoke final
Rags 1-6
Aguero 93:20 moment.

Last edited:
4 matches with Mancini as manager that have been as good(if not better)as anything than Pep has given us.

Stoke semi
Stoke final
Rags 1-6
Aguero 93:20 moment.
You are looking at the trailers, rather than the full movie!!!
He was a top top guy for us, but Pep has taken us to a level you will only start getting nostalgic about once he has left!!

Jamin jenas cos he knows everything football(or so he thinks)

You are looking at the trailers, rather than the full movie!!!
He was a top top guy for us, but Pep has taken us to a level you will only start getting nostalgic about once he has left!!

I enjoyed 2010-2013 more than the last four years I know that. Mancini had the task of toppling of United and bacon face.
He shut that lot up.

Until Pep wins the CL his achievements will never be better than that.

Put simply, we haven’t won anything under Pep that we haven’t already won. And we haven’t won a derby in years let alone batter them in their own backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.