Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be Ten Haag for me. Stylistically the closest to Pep, attacking & visually pleasing football, ridiculous GD in their league (59F 4A), brings through youth, overperforms in the Champions League and isn’t working with a massive budget.

Also, look what he’s done with players like Haller & Blind, or De Ligt & De Jong.

Does he want to move to Premier League?, I heard he wants to move to Bundesliga possibly to Bayern.

Does he want to move to Premier League?, I heard he wants to move to Bundesliga possibly to Bayern.
Where did you hear this? You always seem to have heard that people want to go anywhere but here

Been chatting with Ajax Fans, they thinks the manager will not come to Premier League because the pressure from media on here is too high for him especially if he comes to big club. He prefers to move to less intense media spotlight like Bundesliga and waiting an offer from the club there most likely Bayern.

Last edited:
I am not a working journalist when I post here and I made clear from the offset on the post that who the source was. The “source” was a credible journalist. I am not going to double check another journalist’s work when I don’t have sources on the subject, that’s not how it works. I was unaware of the April’s Fool-like date that was the context in which this joke was being published. And yet, as soon as I found out about it, I came here and clarified. It’s pretty pathetic that you (someone I don’t think I have exchanged messages here before) take this inoffensive post almost a month later to attack me personally and worse, journalists in general. Get a grip
Touched a nerve there. Hard shit.

When people say things which are not true, it is called lying. Journalists shouldn’t do it.

Touched a nerve there. Hard shit.

When people say things which are not true, it is called lying. Journalists shouldn’t do it.
No, you didn’t touch a single nerve. I’m already used to stupid, silly and dumb posters around here. It’s just ridiculous to see you throwing your frustrations at a fellow blue for no solid reason like I’m the enemy.
So it continues to be pathetic your total lack of understanding about anything, especially sourcing and checking— I wasn’t lying, the journalist wasn’t lying, it was a silly joke (google it: Día de los Santos Inocentes). Which you probably think journalists aren’t allowed to make? But I’m curious: if journalists “shouldn’t” lie, then who do you, oh almighty judge, allow to lie?

Got to be Ten Haag for me. Stylistically the closest to Pep, attacking & visually pleasing football, ridiculous GD in their league (59F 4A), brings through youth, overperforms in the Champions League and isn’t working with a massive budget.

Also, look what he’s done with players like Haller & Blind, or De Ligt & De Jong.

yep! for every reason you state.

No idea, been linked with United job but I doubt he’s daft enough for that. I hope we have Pep another decade and we’re here discussing a different crop of managers.

I don’t think anyone would ever say no to Munich, it’s a guaranteed title every year and puts them in the window if they ever want to leave.

Been chatting with Ajax Fans, they thinks the manager will not come to Premier League because the pressure from media on here is too high for him especially if he comes to big club. He prefers to move to less intense media spotlight like Bundesliga and waiting an offer from the club there most likely Bayern.
The less pressure from the media at Bayern was a joke, or?

He might still wait on Bayern as he knows the club and the players and his philosophies about positional and team play match to the system much more than to the most EPL clubs. He was somewhat Pep's understudy at Bayern being the U23 coach when Pep was first team manager.

Actually City or Bayern would be the best squads for him.

A world without pep as our manager. Jesus I don’t even want to contemplate that.
The man is a genius and we may not realise how much of a pioneer/genius he was until hes gone. But for now he’s ours and we can all hope and pray he decides that there is nothing else that will compare to managing this great club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.