Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want that born and bred scouser anywhere near this club , however good he becomes as a manager?

He is destined to go back to the vermin if he remotely becomes a decent manager, he and his type hate us with a passion.

I had to watch Fowler and Pointy take the piss out of us back in the day, I don't want this twa& doing the same.

I'm quite liking the thought of Artetta replacing Pep eventually. He's learnt from the master and is cutting his teeth at Arsenal, if he continues on this trajectory I think he'd make a good replacement... three or four years yet mind (hopefully).
I don't think Arteta is a possibility. He is 100% committed to Arse.

I have always thought that CFG would be Pep's next step. World head coach. Well, now we have confirmation of sorts that CFG is the direction in which Pep is likely to move.

Last edited:
I have always thought that CFG would be Pep's next step. World head coach. Well, now we have confirmation of sorts that CFG is the direction in which Pep is likely to move.
doubt hes going there he said himself after hes done with city he will take break and then would like to coach national team

Last edited:
Pep will leave our team in a much better shape than Ferguson did with that lot. So any manager with a similar approach to Pep should be able to transition in seamlessly. So we won't have to spend almost a decade not competing for major trophies.

Why would you want that born and bred scouser anywhere near this club , however good he becomes as a manager?

He is destined to go back to the vermin if he remotely becomes a decent manager, he and his type hate us with a passion.

I had to watch Fowler and Pointy take the piss out of us back in the day, I don't want this twa& doing the same.
The lad is rapidly proving himself to be very good at what he does.In terms of professionalism,the two other skip rats you mention aren't in the same galaxy.
I'm not blinkered or narrow minded enough to give a fuck about his previous allegiance,i only care about his ability and what he could offer us,and right now,given other options.....we would be foolish not keep a watching brief on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.