Next Manager

Thepostprague

I don't think it will be too long before Hughes is offski. I just pray and hope it won't be anyone with any rag connection (Ince, Bruce etc). If and only if Hughes does get the bullet, who would be your choice?

Only one man in it for me and we've got to do it before the geordies are flogged and he's back there - Super Kevin Keegan. He knows what a sleeping giant city are, is a proven success at Prem level, knows what city fans demand.

With our unrivalled financial muscle and his unrivalled tactical acumen we can knock the rags off their fucking perch and dominate Europe for decades or even years.

CTID

It better be someone with an outstanding track record and pedigree.

Mancini for example or Hiddink... and please not Rijkaard, he cannot manage superstars either (which is the reason why he does not manage Barca anymore).

This is a first call for me, but 5 posts in and asking who new manager might be.
And mentioning KK

***RAG ALERT***RAG ALERT***RAG ALERT

Thepostprague said:
I don't think it will be too long before Hughes is offski. I just pray and hope it won't be anyone with any rag connection (Ince, Bruce etc). If and only if Hughes does get the bullet, who would be your choice?

Only one man in it for me and we've got to do it before the geordies are flogged and he's back there - Super Kevin Keegan. He knows what a sleeping giant city are, is a proven success at Prem level, knows what city fans demand.

With our unrivalled financial muscle and his unrivalled tactical acumen we can knock the rags off their fucking perch and dominate Europe for decades or even years.
what are you on?
CTID

Would you rather we wait until we are in the Championship? As much as it pains me the rags song (heard against Chelsea on Sky) about us going down with a billion in the bank is looking possible under hughes. A change of Manager always fires up a team and if it's done early enough (NOW) we could even qualify for the UEFA cup next season. Hopefully we won't have to if we win it!

Mourinho. We just need some stability on and off the pitch...that scum down the road have had the same twat in charge for 20 years and look at what they've done...stability seems to be the key...

Mourinho would keep us tighter at the back and might give us some long term security

To the OP: Can I ask why you've come on here to be a WUM when you could be on a united forum discussing your own team with your own fans? The thing is there are plenty of you doing it, and it's only started since the Arab takeover, so you're actually showing us that you're all genuinely worried. It's quite entertaining and I don't mind a bit of banter but it's getting a little repetetive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.