Next Manager

Exactly right we need someone as good as Taggart has been for the Scum from Trafford,Hughes is taking us one way down,someone like the special one would attract the players we need to get us in The champions League and keep us where we should be at the top,bet I will have more people wanting my ST then when I can't go!

Thepostprague said:
Would you rather we wait until we are in the Championship? As much as it pains me the rags song (heard against Chelsea on Sky) about us going down with a billion in the bank is looking possible under hughes. A change of Manager always fires up a team and if it's done early enough (NOW) we could even qualify for the UEFA cup next season. Hopefully we won't have to if we win it!

You don't qualify do you by winning it ?.

Big Liam said:
Mourinho. We just need some stability on and off the pitch...that scum down the road have had the same twat in charge for 20 years and look at what they've done...stability seems to be the key...

Mourinho would keep us tighter at the back and might give us some long term security

Problem with Mourinho is that stability and long term security are not in his vocabulary. He's not the sort to stick around for long. If he was offered enough cash he might be tempted to come to City, but can't see him being around 3 years down the line let alone 20.

Cheltblue said:
This is a first call for me, but 5 posts in and asking who new manager might be.
And mentioning KK

***RAG ALERT***RAG ALERT***RAG ALERT

Idiot. I go back to the days when we were the top team in England let alone Manchester. The glory days of Bell, Lee, Summerbee and Doyle, who put charlton and best in the shade. Managers of true genius like Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison, so fuck off with your rag alerts. Happy to meet and discuss before the game saturday

Challenger1978 said:
Thepostprague said:
Would you rather we wait until we are in the Championship? As much as it pains me the rags song (heard against Chelsea on Sky) about us going down with a billion in the bank is looking possible under hughes. A change of Manager always fires up a team and if it's done early enough (NOW) we could even qualify for the UEFA cup next season. Hopefully we won't have to if we win it!

You don't qualify do you by winning it ?.

Only if you are liverpool :->

Mourinho, Capello or Rijkaard will make me happy. Just think how they would improve the players we already have.

We need to get in quick as well I think, across Europe there are going to be changes in the next two years or so. Madrid, Juve, us, Chelsea, the rags, Inter, Munich will all be looking to change their manager.

It will be interesting to see who gets who.

Cheltblue said:
This is a first call for me, but 5 posts in and asking who new manager might be.
And mentioning KK

***RAG ALERT***RAG ALERT***RAG ALERT

This^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.