Next Manager

bluezi said:
ffs,... just chill, all this infighting is making us look like total wankers.. Hes not had a full season yet, theres no way we will go down, so stop fretting. We all to tense and for to long.
We will get the respect we deserve by standing together and backing up our manager.
see where we are in May..with a fully fit squad..

agree.patience.is.in.order..

.just.cos.we.have.money..theres.no.point.in.gettin.giddy.

bluezi said:
ffs,... just chill, all this infighting is making us look like total wankers.. Hes not had a full season yet, theres no way we will go down, so stop fretting. We all to tense and for to long.
We will get the respect we deserve by standing together and backing up our manager.
see where we are in May..with a fully fit squad..
Chances are and after Hamann's injury news today he will never have a fully fit squad and we most certainly can go down, 22 points are very close to relegation form that works out to 41 points over a season and teams have gone down with more than that. This year in my view it will also be a high points total season.

I still think we wont go down, if thers is any chance of that by the summer the owners will go and buy up every conceivable player that they want. and the next 3/4 games Wigan, Ncastle, and Stoke . should give us a lift up a place or so, yeh Diddi out, hasnt started as of late my fear is that no Superman nxt game also, so Wigan could be problem. otherwise good squad rest of the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.