Next Manager

Firwood said:
Mourinho, Capello or Rijkaard will make me happy. Just think how they would improve the players we already have.

We need to get in quick as well I think, across Europe there are going to be changes in the next two years or so. Madrid, Juve, us, Chelsea, the rags, Inter, ****** will all be looking to change their manager.

It will be interesting to see who gets who.

Exactly we have to get on the boat Hughes is not the man for the Job,Sven was better imagine where we would be now with the players he would have now and who he could get top 6 minimum methinks its a disgrace to think where Everton are with no strikers and where we are,Hughes Out!

Didier Deschamps or Otmar Hitzfeld. This club demands proven winners not more maybe's like the one we have at the moment.

Big Liam said:
Mourinho. We just need some stability on and off the pitch...that scum down the road have had the same twat in charge for 20 years and look at what they've done...stability seems to be the key...

what did stability do for Crewe ?

every time someone mentions taggart and stability they all forget the hundreds of managers who were given time and all they did was make the sides worse and ended up being relegated

stability only works when you have the right man in the first place and we haven't !!

I won't make up my mind on Hughes until Easter.

We should see progress on the structure of the team by then with players who can do a job for him.

Our problem this season is that we are too lightweight in Midfield particularly away from home.

Our attacking football has been very good this season, but it has come at the price of our defensive stability.

Thepostprague said:
I don't think it will be too long before Hughes is offski. I just pray and hope it won't be anyone with any rag connection (Ince, Bruce etc). If and only if Hughes does get the bullet, who would be your choice?

Only one man in it for me and we've got to do it before the geordies are flogged and he's back there - Super Kevin Keegan. He knows what a sleeping giant city are, is a proven success at Prem level, knows what city fans demand.

With our unrivalled financial muscle and his unrivalled tactical acumen we can knock the rags off their fucking perch and dominate Europe for decades or even years.

CTID

Fuck me you really are one brong red ****. Do you have a wankfest with Boyle about what a giggle youve had on a Citeh forum. Give it up numpty, your not even very good at it.

Thepostprague said:
I don't think it will be too long before Hughes is offski. I just pray and hope it won't be anyone with any rag connection (Ince, Bruce etc). If and only if Hughes does get the bullet, who would be your choice?

Only one man in it for me and we've got to do it before the geordies are flogged and he's back there - Super Kevin Keegan. He knows what a sleeping giant city are, is a proven success at Prem level, knows what city fans demand.

With our unrivalled financial muscle and his unrivalled tactical acumen we can knock the rags off their fucking perch and dominate Europe for decades or even years.

CTID
C'mon Ric, we need the cretins forum - NOW!

ffs,... just chill, all this infighting is making us look like total wankers.. Hes not had a full season yet, theres no way we will go down, so stop fretting. We all to tense and for to long.
We will get the respect we deserve by standing together and backing up our manager.
see where we are in May..with a fully fit squad..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.