Next Monday Everton

evrto are our bogey team, it is gonna be difficult ,
same team as last time except play milner instead of de jong and aj instead of Jo. richards instead of boatang and kolorov for zab

Jo game is limited, he is so ordinary it is unbelievabe he looks about as threatening as a pillow, get rid

richards, kolo.(C) kompany, kolorov

milner yaya barr

silva
aj balaotelli

keen to see what milner can do in his preferred position

Scottyboi said:
Bogey team I expect a draw, no mugs Everton.
Suggest your whole defence marks cahill - he's the only bloke who might score for us. Then marvel as our midfield sets a premiership record for sideways passes and Jagielka belts about 5 balls off the pitch under absolutely no pressure.

Easy win for your lot no doubt - no confidence + a total inability to score does not make for difficult opponents

quadvod said:
Scottyboi said:
Suggest your whole defence marks cahill - he's the only bloke who might score for us. Then marvel as our midfield sets a premiership record for sideways passes and Jagielka belts about 5 balls off the pitch under absolutely no pressure.

Easy win for your lot no doubt - no confidence + a total inability to score does not make for difficult opponents

A year in football is a long time...!!!

You are our bogey side and I doubt any city fan will be relishing this one mate.

quadvod said:
Scottyboi said:

Isn't Felliaini returning from injury though? Really think you could do with getting Donovan back on loan as well.

Always a hard game against Everton. They are a stubborn team who wont roll over and die. The key is getting ahead early in the game and let them come at us and im sure we will pick them off. On the other hand (like in the last few seasons against Everton) the longer they snuff us out the likelihood is that they will nick it like usual. What do we have to fear though? we are on a roll and now starting to gel, just hope the Tevez saga can galvanise us rather than be a burden on our backs

I can,t wait for us to do the scousers on monday night.it will be top if we comprehensively outplay them so much that the font of all football knowledge that fat spunk sock off talkshite has another heart attack hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.