Next season expectations

Kenney_The_Blue

What would you be happy with at the end of next season?

Yes things will change, signings etc so expectations etc but right now what are your expectations/what would you be happy with?

PL - Win
Fa Cup - QF+
LC - QF+
CL - Last 16+

Re: What would you be happy with at...

For me, Win the PL and get out of group stages of CL. Anything else would be a big bonus :)

Honestly i'd be very happy to see City competing on all fronts. Getting out of the Champions league group stages and a possible QF. Either another FA Cup/league Cup QF/SF and then it depends on draw and stage of season with injuries/suspensions etc, cups can be a bit unpredictable but the QF's should be a reasonable expectation at the very least. As for the League I would hope to be fighting it out to the very end.

Of course I wold prefer us to win a trophy but I think to expect one every season is not realistic. But then it all depends on who we sign.

NoahCity said:
For me, Win the PL and get out of group stages of CL. Anything else would be a big bonus :)
Correct. This season has been a disappointment. Yes; teams don't win the league every year, so why should we be different? But it's the manner of the way we've let the title go that is disappointing. How many really outstanding performances have there been compared to last season? If we win the cup, it'll put a gloss on the campaign. We have to get back on track again next season. And we must improve our woeful CL record.

Stoned Rose said:
Heavily dependant on ins and outs but:

1. Regain the title
2. Get out of the CL group
I'd be happy with this, but would settle for 2 and making a better fist of the title race instead of the capitulation like this season.

Depends who we sign. If we sign e.g. Lamela and nobody else, then pl, and last 16 of cl. However if we sign e.g. Falcao, lamela, isco and marquinhos, then pl, QF of cl, and a very nice cup run in either would do nicely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.