Next season expectations

Re: What would you be happy with at...

Top three finish plus a domestic cup and last 16 at least in CL.

I have a feeling that next season will be a transitional one as there will be a major shake up with the squad and possibly a new manager. To me, Mancini has not looked happy this season and it wouldn't surprise me if he walked in the summer.

love to do a double of the pl and something else, take a Sf, Qf in champions league

I'd like to start with the charity shield which would mean we're FA cup holders, after that the league is my number one priority. Win it, and win it well. Get out of the group stages of CL and hopefully progress to quarters, anything else would be a bonus. FA cup and CC should both be targets and there's no reason why we can't win both.

Shame we don't enter the Isle of Man cup anymore, I'd like us to win that as well.. :-)

PL: Winners
FA Cup: Semi
League Cup: Winners
European Cup: Quarter Finals

I want us to try and challenge for a double next season, time for us to raise the stakes a little if we can.

So much arrogance here. Do we think we have some kind of divine right to be challenging for the league? Isn't that what we accuse the rags of?

I'd be delighted to win the league again, or reach the final stages of the CL, or get a cup double. But I'd be happy with just qualifying for the CL and going out of all the cups, because it's something I never thought I'd see only a few years ago.

Surely it is far too early for speculation of this nature. We have no idea what shape we will start next season in. There is endless speculation about the manager's position, and much debate about the nature of the re-vamp the squad will undergo. It certainly looks likely that this summer's activity will be absolutely crucial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.