Next season expectations

League title and knockout stages of the CL would do me too.

I'd just like the fun to be back into it, this season has been so underwhelming. We've under performed across the board from the start. There's been very few exciting games and generally the feeling around the club isn't great. Hopefully we can take the FA Cup and start again in the summer.

Win the league, QF of all the cup comps minimum with at least one final.

It all depends on who we sign and who leaves. If we can get Falcao then the title must be a reasonable expectation, provided we don't lose Silva, Aguero and Yaya! Keep our team together and add real quality then even a double, or a CL semi-final is a good possibility.

If we try and placate Platini's cheating financial plan and have another summer transfer window like the last one then probably top 4 and maybe a cup semi.

To be competitive,do ourselves justice and,hopefully,entertain.

The Academy taking shape majorly excites me.

I think there may be too many changes at the end of the season for us to win the league next year.

If yaya carries out the threat I think we may be looking at a new midfield and 2 new strikers.

We could easily also have a new manager and unless it's mourinho I wouldn't expect a
title win.

I expect that will have an effect on next season.

Based on that, top 3, a domestic cup and QF CL would do me.

at least compete for the title better than we did this season and hopefully win it

getting out of the group stages of the CL is an absolute must

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.