Next Season (if we could all have our own way!)

Balotelli £15m

Santa Cruz - free

Bridge - free

Guidetti - £5m

Kolarov- £12m

De Jong - £10m

Barry - £7m

Johnson - £15m

Savic - £7m

Kolo - £5m

Think we will do well to get in £60m plus if we decide to keep Tevez and Ade.

Will still clear hundreds of thousands off the weekly wage bill.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Balotelli £15m

Santa Cruz - free

Bridge - free

Guidetti - £5m

Kolarov- £12m

De Jong - £10m

Barry - £7m

Johnson - £15m

Savic - £7m

Kolo - £5m

And who do you think / or like to see come in ?

chanceathefarpost said:
First of all, we need a clear out to free up some wages:
Sell: SantaCruz, Adebayor, Bridge, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, Kolorov, Michael Johnson
Possibly sell: DeJong, Johnson
This would free up approximately £1m / week in wages - not to mention the fees (estimated modestly at approximately £60 - £80m)
Now for the interesting bit... the buying. I'd love:
Martinez, Ronaldo, Van Persie, Bale. Wages for these covered by losing deadwood above (400K/week for Ronaldo, rest will require below £200k/week)
I reckon transfer fees - you'd be talking just under £200m. £80m(CR), £30m(GB), £30m(JM) 30m(RvP). You might argue that another centre half would also be required but Javi Martinez and indeed Richards and Yaya could provide cover in said positions. Zaba / Rekik could be the cover for full back for Clichy.
That means, for an outlay of approximately £100 (not too much as we will qualify for Champs league again) we could have a team of:

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Yaya Martinez

Ronaldo Silva Bale

Van Persie or Aguero

Against the lower sides you'd 'rest' a defensive mid and play both Serigo and Van Persie.
Squad options:
Milner, Barry, Zabaleta, Rekik, Nasri, Guidetti, Pantilimon, Johnson?, DeJong?, kolo, savic
That starting XI would win the league; pace, power, creativity, goals, steel, experience, youth.
Come on Sheik Mansour....make this happen!!

Is that your FIFA team?

Kun Aguero said:
chanceathefarpost said:
First of all, we need a clear out to free up some wages:
Sell: SantaCruz, Adebayor, Bridge, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, Kolorov, Michael Johnson
Possibly sell: DeJong, Johnson
This would free up approximately £1m / week in wages - not to mention the fees (estimated modestly at approximately £60 - £80m)
Now for the interesting bit... the buying. I'd love:
Martinez, Ronaldo, Van Persie, Bale. Wages for these covered by losing deadwood above (400K/week for Ronaldo, rest will require below £200k/week)
I reckon transfer fees - you'd be talking just under £200m. £80m(CR), £30m(GB), £30m(JM) 30m(RvP). You might argue that another centre half would also be required but Javi Martinez and indeed Richards and Yaya could provide cover in said positions. Zaba / Rekik could be the cover for full back for Clichy.
That means, for an outlay of approximately £100 (not too much as we will qualify for Champs league again) we could have a team of:

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Yaya Martinez

Ronaldo Silva Bale

Van Persie or Aguero

Against the lower sides you'd 'rest' a defensive mid and play both Serigo and Van Persie.
Squad options:
Milner, Barry, Zabaleta, Rekik, Nasri, Guidetti, Pantilimon, Johnson?, DeJong?, kolo, savic
That starting XI would win the league; pace, power, creativity, goals, steel, experience, youth.
Come on Sheik Mansour....make this happen!!

Is that your FIFA team?

I'd love this to be city's XI next season.

_________________Hart_______________

Richards____Komp____Lescott____Clichy

___________Yaya____Nasri______________

Ben Arfa_______Silva___________Hazard

______________Aguero_______________

Tevez City said:
_________________Hart_______________

Richards____Komp____Lescott____Clichy

___________Yaya____Nasri______________

Ben Arfa_______Silva___________Hazard

______________Aguero_______________
What the fuck is your obsession with Ben arfa??

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Balotelli £15m

Santa Cruz - free

Bridge - free

Guidetti - £5m

Kolarov- £12m

De Jong - £10m

Barry - £7m

Johnson - £15m

Savic - £7m

Kolo - £5m

Who in their right mind would pay £7m for Savic?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Balotelli £15m

Santa Cruz - free

Bridge - free

Guidetti - £5m

Kolarov- £12m

De Jong - £10m

Barry - £7m

Johnson - £15m

Savic - £7m

Kolo - £5m

I think this is most likely of the list of players to leave. I still think if the manager leaves that we may keep De Jong, because we need backup for Yaya Toure when he is injured/off form.
Tevez will have to go no matter if Mancini goes or not. Dzeko could get a reprieve if the manager is changed. As for Adebayor I don't know if he will come back if we get a new manager or not, I think if we could offload him it would be worth it to save on wages and pay someone with more fight in them as a striker. Adebayor goes missing in games when the team is struggling, maybe a better coach than Hughes or Mancini could get more out of him ?
We are desperate for a better passing centre back, and although I think Clichy has been very good when fit to play, we need a good backup (better than Kolarov anyway !)
Wingers are a must in the Premier league and in Europe, look how Chelsea have faded with no width in the side. If we could get Hazard it would be a coup for City.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Balotelli £15m

Santa Cruz - free

Bridge - free

Guidetti - £5m

Kolarov- £12m

De Jong - £10m

Barry - £7m

Johnson - £15m

Savic - £7m

Kolo - £5m

+ Mancini out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.