Next Season (if we could all have our own way!)

richards30 said:
Tevez City said:
_________________Hart_______________

Richards____Komp____Lescott____Clichy

___________Yaya____Nasri______________

Ben Arfa_______Silva___________Hazard

______________Aguero_______________
What the fuck is your obsession with Ben arfa??

Are you serious ?

Ben Arfa is a world class player that can walk at any team in the world including Barcelona and Madrid IMO.

__________________ Hart ____________________

__ Micah ___ Kompany ___ Lescott ___ Clichy ___

______________ Yaya ____ Martinez ___________

______Hazard ____ Silva/Nasri ______ Lavezzi ___

__________________ Aguero __________________

SUBS:

Pantilimon
Zaba
Kolorov
Barry
Milner
Nasri/Silva
Yilmaz (immense goalscoring record in Turkey, and has £5m release clause in contract!)

-- Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 pm --

Tevez City said:
richards30 said:
Tevez City said:
_________________Hart_______________

Richards____Komp____Lescott____Clichy

___________Yaya____Nasri______________

Ben Arfa_______Silva___________Hazard

______________Aguero_______________
What the fuck is your obsession with Ben arfa??

Are you serious ?

Ben Arfa is a world class player that can walk at any team in the world including Barcelona and Madrid IMO.

Wouldn't go that far pal, he's decent but we can do much better! We're up there with the best now!

Out:

Kolarov(£10-15m), Kolo (£5-8m), Savic(Loan), Barry(£4-6m), AJ(£15m), Tevez(£20m), Balo(£20-25m), Dzeko(£20-25m), Hargreaves(Free), Cunningham(£1-2m), Bridge(Free), RSC(£3-5m), Ade(£15m).

In:

Baines(£5m net against AK), Hummels(£15-20m net against Kolo), ball playing CM(£15m net on Barry), 2 wingers(£20m net on Balo & Tevez), Striker that will score goals(£10m on Dzeko net).

net: about £70m, much better than previous years.

-------------------Hart--------------------

Micah---Kompany-Martinez---Clichy

------------------Sahin-------------------
----------Yaya-------------Silva----------

Pedro---------------------------Ronaldo
--------------Aguero/Dzeko-------------

Ive put Dzeko behind Aguero as with the creativity that team would offer from wide areas he would absolutely thrive on it. Yaya maybe sitting in with Nuri Sahin would make us defensively sound while we could allow the big man to get forward too.

That team for me would win us the CL.

Out:
Tevez - £20 mil
Adebayor - £15 mil
Santa Cruz - Free
Johnson - £15 mil
De Jong - £8mil
K.Toure - £8mil
Hargreaves - Contract expires
Savic - PL loan
Guidetti - PL loan
D.Suarez - European Loan
Rekik - Championship Loan

In:
Hazard
Lavezzi
Martinez
Sahin
Hummels

Thats what i'd try to do, can't really name the prices we'd pay as its more than likely we'd get ripped off. It'd also be more than likely that we don't secure all the "ins" but those players would be my top targets.

Oh, and the manager stays too.

richards30 said:
We need a top class central defender!! Look at how we got caught out with lescott and kompany!! Savic needs a loan somewhere to play games. Maybe keep kolo and bring boyata back for extra numbers?

I think we need a top class central defender.We also need another player in the mould of Yaya.Look how we missed him when he was at the african cup of nonsense.(And that tournament is being played again next year).
Id like to see another playmaker to take pressure of Silva. Modric,Hazard or even Song from Arsenal.

I don't think RVP will come and as for Ronaldo pie in the sky. Lets face it we have wasted more money than the Greek national debt. What are the results an early exit from Europe and a complete collapse in the league. We should i am afraid start with a new manager, becuase frankly he is clueless when it goes wrong. I blame him for the defeat at Arsenal we were so negative it allowed Arsenal to come on to us and frankly outclass us. Get rid of the Manager.

In a magical fifa world i would want:
hummels, modric, di maria & cavani

i would consider getting martinez (has a release clause) and lavezzi (unhappy at napoli) a very good summer.
Getting rid of tevez & adebayor would mean bringing guidetti back and if one of dzeko or balotelli goes we would surely have to get a 'big' replacement striker

-------------hart
richards kompany lescott clichy
----------yaya martinez
---lavezzi--------------silva
----------aguero-----?

I can't believe some City fans want to see Ronaldo in a City shirt. I never want to see that sly, cheating bastard anywhere near my team, same goes for Mourinho and I don't care if it guarantees success. You're all making yourselves look like idiots. For a start they're at Real Madrid, the biggest club in the world, Ronaldo's already said he'd never play here, Mourinho isn't going anywhere for a couple of years and is nailed on to be Utd's next manager.

Out: Adebayor, Bridge, Tevez, Balotelli, A.Johnson, M.Johnson, RSC.
In: Bale, Cavani, Chiellini, Robben, Kaka.

------------------------Hart-------------------
Richards-----Kompany-----Lescott-----Clichy
----------------------Y.Toure-----------------
Robben------Kaka-----------Silva-------Bale
----------------------Aguero------------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.