Next Season Priorities - 2024/25

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
What’s everyone’s thinking regarding next season? For me, we have to go for 5 in a row as number 1 priority in Pep’s potentially final season at the club. It’s so much easier holding up 5 fingers to taunt the Rags than four! :-)
Next we have to win the Champions League again. It’s unfortunate - and a lot of it has been down to sheer bad luck - that a team as good as us with a manager as good as Guardiola has only won it once. Would be a top weekend in Munich too!
For me I’d play weakened teams in both the domestic cups. With the expanded format of the Champions’ League, the fact most of our players are playing at the Euros and Pep is one of the main protagonists advocating player burn-out, it’s a no-brainer.
It’s going to be an extremely emotional season if it is to be Pep’s final one. Given this, and taking into account the mental and physical strain of winning the treble followed by yet another league title, we shouldn’t underestimate how difficult it’s going to be for the players to remain focussed on the job in hand. But we can do it for sure! COME ON CITY and roll on August.

Last edited:
What’s everyone’s thinking regarding next season? For me, we have to go for 5 in a row as number 1 priority in Pep’s potentially final season at the club. It’s so much easier holding up 5 fingers to taunt the Rags than four! :-)
Next we have to win the Champions League again. It’s unfortunate - and a lot of it has been down to sheer bad luck - that a team as good as us with a manager as good as Guardiola has only won it once. Would be a top weekend in Budapest too!
For me I’d play weakened teams in both the domestic cups. With the expanded format of the Champions’ League, the fact most of our players are playing at the Euros and Pep is one of the main protagonists advocating player burn-out, it’s a no-brainer.
It’s going to be an extremely emotional season if it is to be Pep’s final one. Given this, and taking into account the mental and physical strain of winning the treble followed by yet another league title, we shouldn’t underestimate how difficult it’s going to be for the players to remain focussed on the job in hand. But we can do it for sure! COME ON CITY and roll on August.
CL is in Munich! I’d say league and CL fuck the two domestic cups off for once, if it’s Peps last season go out with that double we would be one behind the rags for CL and I’ve always said I reckon we catch them up before they have a chance at the league again.

CL is in Munich! I’d say league and CL fuck the two domestic cups off for once, if it’s Peps last season go out with that double we would be one behind the rags for CL and I’ve always said I reckon we catch them up before they have a chance at the league again.
Oops! Edited. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.