Next Season Priorities - 2024/25

Make sure Real Madrid doesn't win the CL. Most people see them as the best team in the world, and it's annoying as hell. We can only ensure it by winning it ourselves ;).

What’s everyone’s thinking regarding next season? For me, we have to go for 5 in a row as number 1 priority in Pep’s potentially final season at the club. It’s so much easier holding up 5 fingers to taunt the Rags than four! :-)
Next we have to win the Champions League again. It’s unfortunate - and a lot of it has been down to sheer bad luck - that a team as good as us with a manager as good as Guardiola has only won it once. Would be a top weekend in Munich too!
For me I’d play weakened teams in both the domestic cups. With the expanded format of the Champions’ League, the fact most of our players are playing at the Euros and Pep is one of the main protagonists advocating player burn-out, it’s a no-brainer.
It’s going to be an extremely emotional season if it is to be Pep’s final one. Given this, and taking into account the mental and physical strain of winning the treble followed by yet another league title, we shouldn’t underestimate how difficult it’s going to be for the players to remain focussed on the job in hand. But we can do it for sure! COME ON CITY and roll on August.
Imitation & plagiarism is the sincerest form of idolatry.

Much appreciated.

Definitely fuck the spurious charges off and shut all the rag and cockney whingers up once and for all.

Winning the title has to be our priority, no excuses. There’s no way we should be letting Arsenal catch up this transfer window, I doubt Liverpool will challenge now Klopp has left, and if those cunts from Trafford somehow fluke it I’m giving up on football for good. Chelsea might be a threat next season, it all depends on whether we make a couple of proper signings to strengthen the starting XI. Do that and the title should be in the bag for five in a row!

I would like us to win the CL again too, this team deserves it for how much better we’ve been than anyone else for about six years now, we’ve just had fucking terrible luck in that tournament too many times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.