Next Season Priorities - 2024/25

- New contract for Pep.
- Retain the league title.
- Win back our European crown.
- Get charges dismissed.
- Win the FA Cup.
- Bring in 4 or 5 new faces, 1 or 2 of starting quality. Need a big squad next year.
- Win the expanded Club World Cup.
- Win the League Cup.
- Might as well Win the Community Shield as well..

Think that covers it all.

Definitely fuck the spurious charges off and shut all the rag and cockney whingers up once and for all.

Winning the title has to be our priority, no excuses. There’s no way we should be letting Arsenal catch up this transfer window, I doubt Liverpool will challenge now Klopp has left, and if those cunts from Trafford somehow fluke it I’m giving up on football for good. Chelsea might be a threat next season, it all depends on whether we make a couple of proper signings to strengthen the starting XI. Do that and the title should be in the bag for five in a row!

I would like us to win the CL again too, this team deserves it for how much better we’ve been than anyone else for about six years now, we’ve just had fucking terrible luck in that tournament too many times.
We have also shot ourselves in the foot to often in that tournament. Lyon FFS to mention just one. Now we have won it and have the monkey off our back, I couldn’t give a fuck if we never win it again. It’s a knockout cup tournament where luck is always needed. The league title is the one for me. No luck or chance over 38 games. The best team wins.

Finish off Masters, the PL, and the 3 red shirt clubs when City get cleared of the 115 charges,
Pep to sign a new contract extension for at least 1 season, hopefully 2 seasons.
5 PL titles in a row.
CL trophy.
Anything else is a bonus.

With only Arsenal as our only real rivals next season, with Liverpool in transition with Slot, City definitely can make it 5 PL titles in a row. I don’t think we’ll drop as many home points next season as we’ve done this season. As for the CL, only Real Madrid worry me, especially as the French sulk will be leading their attack next season.

We have also shot ourselves in the foot to often in that tournament. Lyon FFS to mention just one. Now we have won it and have the monkey off our back, I couldn’t give a fuck if we never win it again. It’s a knockout cup tournament where luck is always needed. The league title is the one for me. No luck or chance over 38 games. The best team wins.
I agree.

I could never want the CL trophy over the PL trophy. I know it isn’t, but it feels like the PL trophy is ours, if you know what I mean, even though we haven’t won it the most times.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.