Next Season Priorities - 2024/25

Just not sure there's much more we could do for the Champions League.
Don't take 2 penalty takers off when you think it might go to penalties is a starter.
Especially when matches are so close now.
Lost on penalties in the community shield but won the European super coupon penalties.

If we're picking trophies to win it will always be the prem for me.

While we're in the other competitions I'd like to win them, but it's always the prem.

To not lose to that lot any time we play them will (has) always been a priority for me - because they are vile.

But, if we can get Pep to extend his contract, that would be like winning the quadruple - he may get it "wrong" once in a while, but the guy is a genius, I'm dreading the day he is no longer our manager........yes I (we) was/were there when we were shit, but I'm quite enjoying this journey with Guardiola!!

I'll have a change for next season and go CL ahead of the PL. - Unless of course we get shut of the 115 nonsense in the final month of the season and someone from the PL has to come and present the trophy.
The problem with not winning the PL is that someone else will. I'm OK with the Chavs winning it but not the rags, Dippers, Arsenal or bloody Spurs (no sniggering at the back). Fans of Newcastle and Villa would be insufferable if they won the bloody thing, but it would be better than the other four. Everton winning it with Dyche in charge would be amusing in a perverse way and would really upset their neighbours.
And six points with huge margins of victory against the rags to compensate for the pathetic performance last Saturday.
I don't care if we have to face the might of Copenhagen or similar a few days later; if we're three or four up then we should be going all out to put eight or nine past them. Or preferably ten as our last ten was in the second division.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.