Next Season Priorities - 2024/25

Being a FOC, provided the rags get relegated I would settle for the league cup, 2nd in the PL and winning the CL.
I'm a simple person and don't want much.

Champions League over everything else for me. We have dominated England and broken every record going, go and get the second CL title and whilst no one can say we have dominated it, the case for us being the greatest English side ever is undeniable. With "only" one CL despite our dominance domestically I feel we haven't got what we have deserved still.

I can understand those saying Champions League, but I don't think it's possible to really prioritise it.

Pep uses squad players in the group stages because they're so easy. There's a good chance we'll get a reasonable last 16 draw too.

After that it's going to be our strongest team, and we've tended to go weak in the FA Cup semi if needed already.

We could rest a player or two in the league match before a quarter or semi, but then we did that at Luton and still went out to Real Madrid, despite being rested AND the much better team on the night. What if we'd had Arsenal or Liverpool and rested players, and still gone out?

Just not sure there's much more we could do for the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.