Next Season Priorities - 2024/25

If we are in a strong position win the Champions League as well as the league and either of the domestic trophies. Getting Pep to stay is the biggest obstacle.

It has to be 5 in a row.
I hope we can win the CL again too.

I'd luv to do the Treble again, but the league and CL would be great, don't want to be greedy :-)

Convincing win at Anfield.

Let Arsenal think they've got a chance then put the foot down again.

Beat Madrid hopefully by a large margin or via a lucky deflection not fussed which one, then watch Bellingham crying after he's spent most of the match diving/rolling around on the floor.

Put the 115 charges to bed.

Oh and five in a row all while destroying the rags in every competition we face them.

All depends on what pep is doing sadly. Signs a new deal we win the lot & if it’s his last year it’s going to be a tricky summer with signings which will impact next season.

We need 3/4 new players and they will all want to know if peps staying.

I’d be happy with top 4 & fa cup with Bob & Rico getting some decent game time as I can see a transitional season ahead.

We ain’t blowing cash if pep goes next season. The new manager will need the funds for his project

Get vinicius junior & camavinga. Win the quadruple, the charity shield & the club world Cup. Go the season unbeaten. Haaland to beat Dixie deans record. Emerson to keep 10 clean sheets the first 10 premier league games. I dont want much really. Up the blues, keep the faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.