Next seasons average crowd.

dawlish dave

Not looking to start a empty seat thread, just how do we see the average attendance for EPL games next season.

Apparently somebody posted on another thread they had joined the waiting list and was over 9000, so I assume they will sell out the s/c allocation and we will average very close to capacity, so I'll go 54 750

I think the demand will be there, so it will be pricing that will decide. Will always get empty seats as it is not possible for all ST holders to attend every game.

As current champions, we seam to get a lot more TV coverage (I think), so that will also have an effect

Would like to think we will average over 50000 though

It's going to be close to capacity, although we'll only see the splendor of a jam-packed Etihad for the bigger games because the phenomenon of so many no-shows isn't going away. Just think what it'll look like in the coming years with 60,000 in on derby day.

LoveCity said:
It's going to be close to capacity, although we'll only see the splendor of a jam-packed Etihad for the bigger games because the phenomenon of so many no-shows isn't going away. Just think what it'll look like in the coming years with 60,000 in on derby day.

I tend to disagree, I think we'll get 60,000 for the majority of games, especially on the weekends. If it's a midweek game then obviously the attendance will be lower.

I'm pretty confident we would still sell out pretty much every game, just with a similar no-shows problem to now!

Manchester33 said:
LoveCity said:

I tend to disagree, I think we'll get 60,000 for the majority of games, especially on the weekends. If it's a midweek game then obviously the attendance will be lower.

I'm pretty confident we would still sell out pretty much every game, just with a similar no-shows problem to now!

Do you mean current or pro rata with the additional seats next year?

mosssideblue said:
Manchester33 said:
LoveCity said:

I would guess slightly more than pro-rata as a a few on the waiting list will be people that can't make every game but would still save money with a s/c . Even a £450 s/c will save you money even if you can only make 10 - 12 games.

mosssideblue said:
Manchester33 said:
LoveCity said:

I'd imagine Pro-rata, or even more. I envisage more 'casual' supporters buying season tickets who won't be as inclined to attend every game as some do now.

dawlish dave said:
Not looking to start a empty seat thread, just how do we see the average attendance for EPL games next season.

What's the prize for guessing right?

I don't want to end up empty handed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.