Next seasons average crowd.

Waiting list is over 9,000 long so if all the new seats are season ticket seats and not reserved for match day sales in theory they shouldn't produce any extra empty seats.

MatthewEdwards95 said:
Waiting list is over 9,000 long so if all the new seats are season ticket seats and not reserved for match day sales in theory they shouldn't produce any extra empty seats.

Apart from the noveau season ticket holders who were buying day tickets for the majority of home games for the last few seasons, they'll need to be replaced.

A lot of people waiting for a season ticket will be people that attend matches already and are looking to shore up their attendances.

Not that many will suddenly go from zero to season ticket. It's people who'll maybe get to at least a dozen or so games and would like to go the full hog.

That then means they'll vacate spaces for the next back of casual attendees.

People sometimes visualise 9000 on the waiting list as a virtual queue of fans trying to get into the ground, and if we expand by 9000, we'd fill the space. It's not actually like that.

Finish the league (or winning it) strongly will help. Last thing we need is a poor showing this year. A couple of marquee players in the summer will help too, if finances allow. I'm not a big fan of marquee signings, but they really do help to keep a 'fresh' image and attract new fans.

The MUEN have already clearly pointed out with red circles that there's lots of empty seats already, so it will surely only be worse which may lead to a proper snowball effect that others dont want to go anymore either.
I can't see it being much more than 30k.

In order to attain a full capacity I really think we have to make a mega signing such as a Messi type who will although I hate to say attract the day trippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.