Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shopping

MOCK UP!! Pic is actually of Sterling in England kit, with supposed City kit on.
Thank the gods!!! (And thank you Chicago Blue - how's Wrigleyville these days?)
Allowing me to elucidate on my initial outburst, that design displays all the hallmarks of the cheap no-name bog-standard t-shirts you get at the market. Good for wearing under something else, not as a top to be particularly proud of.
Aside from not using our proper colours, tonal is notoriously difficult for anyone to pull off and on sports kits usually results in making the wearer look soft, bland and one-dimensionally weak.

I think I've alluded in previous years to the effect that too tonal/all same colour has on making you look like you're wearing pyjamas - not the most dynamic styling and not one likely to fly off the shelves unless you really want that uncooth, sweaty loser look.
(Apologies to uncooth, sweaty, pyjama-wearing losers out there. We all have our part to play in the world, fortunately yours isn't getting global exposure on behalf of City - well not unless Nike press ahead with project blueballsup).

About one million times better than what we're actually ending up with.

Ah well, at least the badge looks mega, look forward to having our proper colours back in 2017.

But even the badge doesn't look right on the leak. It just looks an extra piece ironed on as opposed to looking genuine & stitched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.