Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still holding out hope that City have leaked some shit design on purpose so that the real one doesn't get leaked then when the real one is released it'll be mega...

As said above it's such a huge opportunity for the club with the whole new era thing, I just refuse to believe we'd fuck it up so badly with a monstrosity of a kit like that.

Looks more like a training top than ever now. Seems to be very thin, hangs limply on the hanger, no contrast to the collar, it's somewhere between a crew and a V neck - it's amazing that so much could be wrong with such a simple design.

Bearing in mind that companies hate bad press and we live in the age of the online gobshite, can somebody schedule Twitter to auto complain at Nike every 10 mins please??

I've bought the home kit every year since 2002 (when it's changed). If that abomination is actually the kit, i will be giving a skip this year. Truly horrendous.

They always look shit on the hanger to be fair. But it looks like Nike has recycled its one design for this year.

kb-172557.jpg

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

2016-Netherlands-Kit-Away-2-622x363.jpg

Brazil-Away-Kit-2016-17.jpg

I've never seen a lazier, cheaper manufacturer. They're absolute shite. The quicker we get rid of them the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.