Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
which bit of the shirt and shorts is white?

Neither. But then you knew that isn't what I meant ;-)

At the end of the day I'm really not arsed where the white is. And correct if I'm wrong by all means, but where does it say exactly that the shirt/shorts must have white on them?

To you its breaking tradition and I take your point, but it's just not something that bothers me as long as the colour scheme is blue and white in some capacity

It's fucking shite.
No money will be leaving by bank account for it. Money is the only thing the club understands so they need to understand.

Have you not heared Soriano a couple of years ago? The club doesn't look at selling shirts in England, UK or Europe. It's Asia where the numbers count. But if you don't like it don't buy it. Simples. And what you plan to do is completely understandable. But don't expect the club feeling the hurt of a few in the Manc.area who decide not to buy a shirt.

Have you not heared Soriano a couple of years ago? The club doesn't look at selling shirts in England, UK or Europe. It's Asia where the numbers count. But if you don't like it don't buy it. Simples. And what you plan to do is completely understandable. But don't expect the club feeling the hurt of a few in the Manc.area who decide not to buy a shirt.

This.

The change at the moment is only minor, and has been for a while. If they do a tan on us they'll I say my bit but otherwise I'm not arsed. If people don't like it, dont buy it. Shirts sales mean fuck all outside of Asia.

Soriano doesn't give a fuck about the local fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.