Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you like that shirt?
Yeah why not.

Although in truth I'm not that arsed either way. It's still City. It's still blue. There's a thousand things I'll be worried about first before I get on to navy sleeves or shorts.

And we know the following seasons they will be white again.

So just the one home shirt.
Sort of :-)
Last years had a special badge at the bottom to celebrate the launch of the club not on this years shirt.
Still a lovely shirt well worth the £12 from aliexpress.
Maybe a tacky idea but they got fans to send pictures of them selves in and made numbers using the pictures .you found your picture on the number and had your shirt printed with it on

Yeah why not.

Although in truth I'm not that arsed either way. It's still City. It's still blue. There's a thousand things I'll be worried about first before I get on to navy sleeves or shorts.

it's a shame your taste in women doesn't translate to a taste in football shirts, but never mind, no-one's perfect.

What could've been.......
manchester-city-15-16-kit-new-crest.jpg
Just about perfect !
How the hell do we go from that to this years pyjamas

Last edited:
Can't stand Nike and their stupid template kits. No personality to them and it means you have a great chance of the template not suiting your teams kit at all, like with that abomination with the dark blue sleeves. Utter shite, seriously hoping it's not our real kit

Yeah why not.

And that attitude is why we have shite kits served up to us!

Honestly, next season's 'leaked' design is so poor that we'll probably be outsold by Bournemouth never mind Leicester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.