Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is by some distance the worst City kit ever.

I point again to exhibit A

shirt29.jpg

the thing is with Nike, is that they just dont bother with City kits. Every other club they have, it looks like they make an effort. With us, its like they find old stock no one wants in a Chinese warehouse somewhere and stick City badge on it and job done.

Looking at some of the recent Vapor kits, they had a good chance of doing a proper decent job, but again, they fucked it.

#BoycottNike

the thing is with Nike, is that they just dont bother with City kits. Every other club they have, it looks like they make an effort. With us, its like they find old stock no one wants in a Chinese warehouse somewhere and stick City badge on it and job done.

Looking at some of the recent Vapor kits, they had a good chance of doing a proper decent job, but again, they fucked it.

#BoycottNike

maybe it's time for a fan run consultation so we can put coordinated pressure on the club?

Oh dear! Nay nay thrice nay.
I actually thought someone at the club would receive the draft kit and say to Nike "No way"

An abomination.

The worst "City" kit in a generation. Looks like a Wycombe kit.

I hope someone at the club reads this thread and gets off their fucking arse.

Such a shame as the new badge is superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.