Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask -- are you not buying it because (a) it doesn't look like a traditional City shirt, or (b) because you think it's ugly?

And if the navy shoulders were simply sky blue same as the rest of the shirt and that were the only change, would you like it better?

Can I ask -- are you not buying it because (a) it doesn't look like a traditional City shirt, or (b) because you think it's ugly?

And if the navy shoulders were simply sky blue same as the rest of the shirt and that were the only change, would you like it better?

i'd like it better, but it still wouldn't be good.

and (a) & (b).

Yep. And make the shorts white and socks navy. No place for it on the sleeves of a City shirt.Hope they get it right next year.

Easily worst ever home shirt this new shite

I now bring to the courts attention exhibit B mlud

1999.01.manchester.city_.home_.s.302.1-1.jpg

It wwill look 10 times better on the lads. Saying that, i prefer white trim, but i really am not as arsed as others. I do, however, care about the shorts. Fucking white!

I won't be buying it because of A and B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.